Metabolism och Cancer
- Cancer as a metabolic disease, Seyfried Nutrition and Metabolism, 2010
- Mitochondria and the evolutionary roots of cancer, Davila Phys Biol, 2013
- Cancer metabolism: current perspectives and future direction, Munoz-Pinedo, Cell Death and Disease 2012
- Cancer as a metabolic disease: implications for novel therapeutics, 2014
- The Role of Statins in Cancer Therapy, Hindler, The Oncologist, 2006
- Statin a day keeps the cancer at bay, Sinh World Journal of Oncology, 2013.
- Metformin is Associated with Survival Benefit in Cancer Patients With Concurrent Type 2 Diabetes: A Systemic Review and Meta-Analysis, Ming Yin et al, The Oncologist November 2013.
- Diabetes, cancer, and metformin: connections of metabolism and cell proliferation, Gallagher, Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 2011
- Cancer Risk in Diabetic Patients Treated with Metformin: A systematic Review and Meta-analysis, Noto, PlosOne 2012.‘
- Mebendazole mono-therapy and long term disease control in metastatic adrenocortical carcinoma, Dobrosotskaya, Endocrine Practice 2011.’
- Mebendazole Elicits a potent anti-tumour Effect on Human Cancer Cell Lines Both in vitro and in Vivo, Roth, Clinical Cancer Research 2002.